Vegan Lunch Ideas Ready In 15 Minutes
Even though how much we want to prepare our food or our family’s, we still wanted to save time in doing so. We keep searching the internet for food ideas that we can prepare in less than an hour, but when we are loaded with work or house chores, a quicker way to prepare meals will help us out. That is why we are happy to introduce to you some of our favorite vegan lunch ideas.
Vegans have an easier way out in prepping up meals because there’s less to tenderize – and why not, there’s no meat involved at all. Here we are sharing some lunch ideas that can be prepared in 15 minutes or less, feel free to try it at home and see if it works for you.
Vegan Lunch Ideas: Creamy Avocado Pasta
- 2 cups cooked vegan pasta
- 2 pitted and diced avocados
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- ¼ cup unsweetened soy milk
- ¼ cup of water
- 4 halved cherry tomatoes
- Juice of half a lemon
- Red pepper flakes
How to Make:
- In a food processor, combine avocados, lemon juice, and garlic. Process the mixture, and while doing it, add soy milk and water depending on consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss in your cooked pasta and serve with cherry tomatoes and pepper flakes. Serve and enjoy!
Vegan Lunch Ideas: Greek Salad
- 1 cucumber
- 1 green pepper
- ½ red onion
- 4 tomatoes
- 40 black olives
- 1 tbsp oregano
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Vegan tofu feta cheese
- Salt and pepper
How to Make:
- In a bowl, toss in all ingredients together
- Add the desired amount of olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Mix well and serve.
Vegan Lunch Ideas: Asian Noodle Bowl
For the Peanut Dressing:
- 1 heaping tbsp of natural salted peanut butter
- One tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- ½ tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- ¼ tsp chili garlic sauce
- 1 splash lime juice
- ½ tsp minced ginger
- 1 splash hot water
For the Noodle Bowl:
- ¼ box thin rice noodles
- ¼ cup patted dry and cubed uncooked firm tofu
- One-fourth cup diced green onion
- ¼ cup julienned small carrots
- Sriracha and fresh basil
How to Make:
- Prepare rice noodles according to package instructions.
- In making the peanut sauce, whisk together peanut butter, ginger, lime juice, brown sugar, soy sauce, chili garlic sauce, and sesame oil. Use hot water if the sauce is too thick.
- Once noodles are ready, drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a serving bowl, put in noodles, carrots, green onion and tofu; then top with peanut sauce, sriracha and fresh basil.